Follow these steps in order to log in to our school's web page:
1. Go to https://www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx (This can also be accessed by going to www.renweb.com, then clicking on the pulldown menu in the upper right entitled “LOGINS,” then choosing “ParentsWeb login”)
2. In the box entitled "District Code" enter in CAL-CA
3. In the box entitled "User Name" enter the email address that you provided to CCS or enter the username that you have previously set up. Now enter the password that you have previously set up. First time users should continue to step 4.
4. First time users should skip the password box and click on the link entitled “Create New ParentsWeb Account.” A student may also create their own account if an email address has been provided to our school. A parent email address may also be used by a student if he or she does not have an email address, but parents need to request that the school office set up the student account with the email address before the student attempts to log in. First time student users should click on the student tab just above the login button, then click on “Create New ParentsWeb Account.”
5. You will receive an email with a link allowing you to set up a username and password. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and include at least one number and one letter.
6. After setting up a username and password, go to the RenWeb login page (see step 1 above) and enter the district code, username, and password to login to our school site.
7. If at any time you forget your password click on “Forgot User Name/Password?” to be sent an email allowing you to reset your password.